Ridgetop Gardens specializes in the following areas:
- Lighting Layouts (AGI32)
- Spectrum Analysis
- Light Recipe Development
- UVB and UVC research
- LED vs. HPS vs. CMH studies
- Fixture Design / Design for Manufacturability
- UL / DLC regulatory compliance expertise
- Photometry and lab setup
- On site photometric lab—Gonio and Spheres
- Distributed high voltage DC design
- Go-To-Market Strategies
IoT and Data
- Best practices in system setup
- Assist growers in developing system Strategies
- Assist manufacturers in developing strategy and architecture
- Design layouts for grow rooms and greenhouses
- Control system design and integration
- Ridgetop Gardens has developed Intellectual Property in the Data Collection and Recall space.
- Product Vision, Cloud architecture and SaaS models created by growers to meet industry needs
- We understand what it takes for a successful grow:
- Photosynthesis starts when light strikes the plant.
- When you change the type of energy the plant receives, you have to change the other parameters of photosynthesis.
- We have been using FLIR equipment and microscopes to show customers how light affects plant health.
- People often attribute plant problems to the lighting when it is often an environmental or nutrient issue.
- Ridgetop Gardens can perform side by side grow testing with tightly controlled parameters.
- We are a certified farm with the State of Tennessee and licensed Hemp producer for Low THC Cannabis.
- We manage our own genetics and produce our own clones for all testing.
- Indoor / Outdoor / Greenhouse.
- Hydroponic / Soil / Cocoa / Rockwool
- With both an Engineer and Commercial Master Grower on staff we are able to speak everyone’s language.
- We have traveled the world for speaking engagements.
- We frequently consult with Universities and Certification Bodies for the creation of Industry Standards.
- Expertise on industry trends and how to prevent erosion of your bottom line.
Our team is always happy to discuss how we can help you overcome problems you are having.